ONLINE STORE Return & Exchange Policy & FAQ
Shipping and Delivery
When will I get my order?
Usually, it takes 3–7 days to fulfill and print an order, after which it’s shipped out. The shipping time depends on your location, but in most cases in the United States, you’ll receive your order within 3-4 business days after the product ships (excluding holidays or acts of God).
- Currently we’re only able to fulfill orders that are placed in the United States at this time.
Where will my order ship from?
We work with an on-demand order fulfillment company with facilities worldwide!
My order should be here by now, but I still don’t have it. What should I do?
Before getting in touch with us, please help us out by doing the following:
- Check your shipping confirmation email for any mistakes in the delivery address
- Ask your local post office if they have your package
- Stop by your neighbors in case the courier left the package with them
If the shipping address was correct, and the package wasn’t left at the post office or at your neighbor’s, get in touch with us via email at email@example.com with your order number.
If you did find a mistake in your delivery address, we can send you a replacement order, but shipping and fulfillment will be at your own cost.
How are your products made?
We work with a print-on-demand company to fulfill the orders utilizing the designs or photographs created by Corey Gott.
What is print-on-demand?
Print-on-demand means that we print the product once a product is ordered by the customer. We do not keep items pre-printed or “in stock” ahead of time. Because of this, it may take a little bit longer to receive orders than you may be used to, so we appreciate your patience after an order is generated.
We choose to fulfill orders with print-on-demand for multiple reasons:
1. It limits our environmental impact since we’re not “overproducing” anything. In traditional shops, products are made ahead of time and sometimes go unsold, causing unnecessary waste of materials, resources, and energy through the whole production process.
2. No order minimums! When printing custom t-shirts, apparel and other accessories, generally there is a minimum order quantity needed (if silk-screen production is used). Since we use direct-to-garment (DTG) printing for apparel, there are no order minimums, and we only produce what is ordered. Similarly for home décor items, we only print the items that are ordered on demand.
What does “Out of Stock” mean in your store? I thought you create everything on demand and didn’t keep inventory?
If you see an item listed as “Out of Stock” on this store, it generally means that the blank product is currently not available from our vendors to fulfill and will hopefully be available again in the future.
How do I track my order?
You’ll receive a tracking link via email when your order ships out. If you have any questions about your tracking or shipment, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I received a wrong/damaged product, what should I do?
We’re so sorry if the product you ordered arrived damaged! To help us resolve this for you quickly, please email us at email@example.com within 21 days, with photos of the damaged product, your order number, and any other details you may have about your order. We’ll get back to you with a resolution as soon as possible!
What’s your return/exchange policy?
We want you buy with as much confidence as possible! We offer a 21 day return policy for any print-on-demand products you order (excluding personalized or custom orders). However, since we do not stock these items ahead of time, we ask that you make calculated purchasing decisions to limit the possibility of returns. We’re also not able to offer free returns at this time, and the customer is responsible for all return or exchange fees.
For more detailed information, see below:
- Customer MUST provide photo evidence of the errors and your order number within 21 days of receiving the product, prior to us proceeding with a replacement. Once the photos are received and verified on our end, we will initiate the process to print and ship your replacement product.
- Wrong Size?
- We understand shopping online for apparel can be somewhat difficult because you can’t try on the clothes you’re buying! If you need to exchange for a different size of a product you received, you may initiate an exchange within 21 days of receiving the product. To limit this process as much as possible, please see the sizing charts available on most individual apparel product pages to find what will fit best for you.
- However, we unfortunately do not currently offer free returns/or exchanges. You as the customer will be responsible for return shipping (rates will vary by location and shipping method chosen in your area). Once the original order is received by us and inspected, we’ll initiate a replacement order.
Non-Apparel Items (including but not limited to mugs, masks, wall art, etc.)
- If there is a problem with your order or need to exchange and item, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 21 days of receiving the order before initiating a return.
Personalized Items or Custom Orders (example: astrological natal chart art)
- Unless an item is damaged or defective, we do not offer returns or exchanges for any item that is personalized or custom-tailored to you.
If you have any questions prior to making an order, please feel free to reach out to us via email at email@example.com